Based in The Hague and as part of the Netherlands’ cluster payroll team, embedded in the Compensation & Benefits team, you are responsible for the payroll data accuracy, completeness, processing and output for the different payrolls in this cluster. Your cluster encompass 20 payrolls in 13 countries for more or less 200 employees. Additionally, you take over payroll processing of other payrolls in the absence of the Manager, International Payroll NL, MEA & APAC. You will work closely with our external payroll providers, Human Capital (HC) and Compensation & Benefits (C&B) team members as well as the global teams in Accounting, Tax and Treasury to compliance of the payroll with local legislation and tax regulations.
Primary Responsibilities / Key Result Areas
- Responsible for full and timely payroll process for a dedicated number of payrolls from change form input to salary, tax and social security payments and filings to employees, tax authorities and social security institutions according to local legislation
- Responsible for logging of payroll changes (change forms) for NL payroll cluster
- Responsible for proper tax treatment/implementation of payroll change forms provided by the C&B and HC team members
- Coordinates and resolves discrepancies and irregularities in pay with appropriate parties
- Supports manager to manage various payroll vendors and/or subcontractors
- Supports manager in keeping up to date general ledger payroll accounts and preparation of reconciliation and accruals for Finance and ensure compliance with SOX, Internal Controls, US GAAP and other relevant legislation and regulations
- Supports manager with payroll related GL reporting and cost center accounting
- Dealing with payroll queries from various stakeholders (e.g. employees, HC colleagues, managers) including but not limited to ad-hoc reporting and the preparation of pro forma calculations for both regular as well as hypo tax/shadow payroll set ups
- Responsible for monthly payroll bank accounts reconciliation
- Responsible for HC related invoice coding & processing
- Supports the Sr Manager, International Payroll NL, MEA & APAC with annual HC The Hague budget preparation
- Other duties and special projects as requested by management
The organization is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. The organization leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
They are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
They help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
They make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
They distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
They work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
Why would you apply at Salarisprofs?
The best vacancies in payroll can be found at Salarisprofs. We are the ultimate partner for years to match kandidates and vacancies. Due to our own experience in the payroll we understand the workfield and we are able to serve in practical advices to take your career to a higher level. There are always multiple vacancies for payroll officers and specialists at executive, advisory and management level.
Do you have any questions or do you want to consult about this vacancy? Please contact the consultant, Annemarie Correa, at 088-090 90 10 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Is this vacancy certainly the next step in your career? Please send your application by clicking this apply button. This is how our application procedure is:
• Screening of resume and motivation
• Interview by phone
• Personal meeting
• Continuation of application procedure at the employer