The Senior Payroll Officer will be part of a new and growing payroll department, providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. The Senior Payroll Officer will have a solid understanding of payroll legislation and will be able to process payrolls from start to finish.
Your tasks include:
- Processing payrolls complex clients. Ensure accurate and timely processing of the work in accordance with Company Procedures and client requirements;
- Set-up payrolls for more complex clients, collect payroll input date from clients and put data into Unit4 payroll software. Run payroll report from software. Cross check data from report using manual payroll calculations;
- Processing salary splits and shadow payrolls. Other checks for complete client portfolio such as salary norm 30% ruling;
- Conference calls and client meetings together with Supervisor;
- Processing year end reporting, ensuring compliance with all statutory obligations;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all international clients and answer complex payroll/client queries in timely manner;
- Providing input for improvements department and make a plan to implement them.
- Day-to-day coaching and training of Junior Officers, guiding and manage payroll process.
This company is a Global Business Operator present in every country our clients’ aspirations demand. They are renowned for helping clients operate and invest seamlessly, in and beyond their home markets, by providing Global Business Services that allow them to focus on their core competencies; their products and services.
Evelien Kootstra - Coppes