Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
For an international company, the Human Resources & General Affairs (HR&GA) Division is looking for an enthusiastic, fulltime
Salary Administrator / HR Support
The Salary Administrator executes the Salary Administration process (via ADP) and related administrations in a timely and correct manner, in order to contribute to a complete and correct salary administration in line with the company policies and legal and tax requirements. This applies to the salary administration for all our local staff including expats.
The Salary Administrator is included in the HR and Salary Administration department and works in close cooperation with the HR Officers. Support in HR administrative procedures is part of the Salary Administrator’s responsibilities as well.
This position is suitable for someone with experience in a similar position, preferably in a multinational working environment.
- Collect and organize salary input and execute salary administration related to all employees;
- Process different administrations related to the payroll and group employee benefits such as administration of the pension plan, lease cars, leave registration etc;
- Process all administration regarding salaries for tax purposes; input salary information regarding social security issues (such as illness cases that qualify for social benefits);
- Prepare the monthly journals of the (salary) administration and provide these to Finance & Accounting in order to have the correct data for the divisional/company financial results;
- Prepare first line communication to staff about any changes regarding salaries or legislation/social security changes regarding salaries, in cooperation with Human Resources;
- Maintain internal contacts and external contacts - with institutes and third parties- in matters related to administration in order to exchange the information that is necessary for the correct execution of all administration and in the best interest of the organisation and her employees;
- Take care of the data entry using the ADP-system, in order to secure the availability of correct and up-to-date information;
- Keep up-to-date and gather information on any changes and developments in legislation, social security and tendencies in society that (might) influence the field of salary administration, in order to be able to discuss and participate in departmental meetings and to keep the knowledge of the department on the highest possible level.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar working environment;
- At least higher vocational (HBO) level of working and thinking;
- Strong written and spoken communications skills in English and Dutch;
- Strong coordination skills and able to work very accurately;
- Excellent administrative capabilities;
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office package;
- Enthusiastic and professional service with a no-nonsense and pure customer oriented approach.
Other keywords for this position:
Integrity/confidentiality, accuracy/punctuality, self-starter, customer orientation, flexible, teamwork and cooperation, information seeking, problem solving.
This organisation in the Netherlands is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities in the European marketplace.
Also located at our Schiphol-Rijk location:
- Our logistics centre for spare parts and accessories
- The distributor for the Dutch market
- The Middle-Europe organisation, overseeing sales and marketing activities in the UK, Germany, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
Uitstekende primaire en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden.
Evelien Kootstra - Coppes