Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for managing the monthly payroll process. During the optimization of SAP payroll, the Payroll Specialist will be fully involved in the testing & verifying of data and running parallel payrolls. You will work in close collaboration with the HR team under the guidance of the Manager Payroll & HR Administrative Services.
- Processing salary data, check input/output, review pay slips, corrections, calculation of employee benefits.
- Perform payroll administration and filing in order to meet statutory and internal guidelines.
- Review payroll GL accounts and provide backup, manage filing, perform internal audits and/or prepare external audits (e.g. by tax authorities, soc sec authorities).
- Perform pension, insurance and lease car administration.
- Coordinate payroll re-estimate process for the Netherlands under the guidance of Manager Payroll & HR Administrative Services.
- Perform the headcount budget process for the Netherlands under the guidance of Manager Payroll & HR Administrative Services.
- Assist in projects especially the SAP payroll optimization.
- Receive and provide efficient response to payroll related queries.
- Provide ad-hoc calculations to support HR colleagues in relation to new hires, expatriate assignees etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of payroll best practice.
- Other tasks may be added after the SAP payroll implementation.
The Payroll Specialist has the following skills and requirements:
- Educated to at least HBO level, preferably with a PDL diploma or equivalent level of experience.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in payroll processing.
- Excellent knowledge and practical hands on experience of Dutch in house payroll practice & payroll legislation.
- SAP payroll knowledge and experience is essential.
- Knowledge of reporting tools and queries.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of other European languages is a advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken Dutch & English.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Must be able to accept direction and work in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be able to work well with fellow colleagues - be an integral part of the team.
A international company with American roots. The firm is famous across the world and has a lot to offer to their employees.
The conditions of employment are of a high standard. The application procedure is in English including the résumé and cover letter.