Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
The Payroll Specialist will support the EMEA payroll process and be first line responsible for processing payroll for specific countries within the EMEA region, ie UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Russia, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Sweden. Furthermore, the Payroll Specialist will be the primary contact for the external payroll provider, currently ADP, and will handle all day to day issues relating to the payroll process for EMEA, including liaison between the HR and Finance departments, as well as external providers.
- Be overall responsible for payroll Input for all EMEA markets.
- Ensure necessary Payroll reports remitted to Finance department in timely manner.
- To be first contact payroll interface with ADP (payroll provider and local branches).
- Keep up to date concerning tax and employee benefits and give advice and guidance on future changes to Regional HR team, EMEA Board and Finance.
- Be first point of contact for employees concerning payroll queries.
- Act as a functional expert and main contact point regarding payroll related terms for the countries responsible for.
- Coordinate payroll approvals & funding instructions.
- Be responsible for all payroll administration.
- Responsible for the WKR administration and report to stakeholders when any issues.
- Execution of activities to ensure that EMEA’s payroll is processed accurately and on time (start to finish).
- Making sure the payroll is executed according to (tax) rules & regulations, working together with ADP as ECCO’s payroll provider.
- Advising on salary components when it comes to taxation (travel allowance, housing, schooling).
- Keeping track of WKR and handling issues around this subject.
- Optimization of payroll processes & systems.
- Ensure proper filing of social securities and tax returns to the local statutory authorities.
- Maintain supporting payroll documentations and authorizations for internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory payroll related tax filings and payments are made.
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Safeguard payroll procedures & internal controls and support requests from audit partner.
- Undertake any ad hoc projects, as required.
ECCO is among the largest producers in the world of high-quality leather, used in ECCO’s shoes and accessories and sold to several leading luxury brands. Today, ECCO products are sold in 90 countries in 2,200 shops, and at more than 14,000 sales points around the world. The company is family-owned and employs more than 21,000 people worldwide.