Salarisprofs is looking for a Payroll Specialist for one of its clients.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing payroll data and assist in GlobalView (technical) support to internal business partners. In this role, you will also contribute in GlobalView functionality and configuration bringing high quality, timely, and accurate solutions to BU’s end-users. A critical success factor will be your ability to work alongside the Country Payroll Manager in leading the shared services team in country and to provide advanced knowledge of Workday to GlobalView integrations within the organization. Self-discipline to remain current on payroll legislation and best practices is paramount as you will be a key, go-to resource.
Core activities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Processing, checking and final checks on all regular (retroactive) processed salary mutations
- Answer related salary questions to employees and or internally BU’s – departments (HR / Finance)
- Performing data integrity checks on Globalview (SAP) wage components
- Providing reports on salary data on request
- Create final salary payment packages
- Correct and timely processing of changed tax measures, cao and working conditions
- Interact effectively with the SSC team and other stakeholders
- Assist in determining test methodology, test data setup, develop test plans and execute test plans as needed
- Design and deploy standard processes across country as required
- Processing of CRM - change requests with ADP and Country Payroll Manager
- Act as a delegate for escalation in the absence of the Country Payroll Manager
Qualities and requirements
HBO working and thinking level and successfully completed professional Payroll studies, excellent knowledge and experience with automated payroll processing, this in combination with approved a number of years relevant working experience.
In addition, you take the following competences:
- Service (result-and customer-oriented), strong in teamwork, structuring and organizing
- Analytical thinking
- Communicative very skillful in both Dutch and English (in speak and written)
- In order to be successful in this position you will work accurately and are you flexible
Our client is a leading organization in the field of electronic security and fire protection systems. Delivering and advising effective integral security solutions to help protect people and goods against unsafe situations such as fire, burglary, robbery, vandalism and process disruption is our mission. The client portfolio consists of private individuals, SMEs and governments up to the top of Dutch business. The employees distinguish themselves through professionalism, often based on years of experience within the sector, and through thorough training.
Our client offers you a challenging position in an informal environment and a culture that can be described as "dynamic, result-oriented and professional". In addition to a good salary, you will receive an extensive package of secondary conditions, various education and training opportunities to further develop yourself.
We would like to receive your application by clicking on the "apply" button (at the bottom of the vacancy). If you have any questions about the vacancy you can email us. We can also be reached by telephone on 088 171 6680. If you respond via the application button, we will follow the next procedure:
- CV screening and motivation
- Interview by phone
- Personal acquaintance
- Application procedure at the client
I ♥ SALARY ADMINISTRATION!
Salarisprofs brings together payroll administrators and clients in the field of payroll administration. We do this through ‘Detachering’, ‘Werving & Selectie’ and training of salary professionals.