- You will ensure accurate and timely salary payments by coordinating the payroll administration to the external payroll service provider
- You will ensure accurate special payroll elements like 30% ruling, payroll split, secondments etc.
- Take charge in keeping Employee Central (personell information system) up to date regarding employee data, organizational structure, cost centres & functions
- You will perform analysis and reporting about personnel cost & fte on a regular basis
- You will be actively involved in project management of various HR projects like the transition of multiple country payroll administration to a central global payroll provider
- Supportively take over tasks from colleagues within the HR team during holidays & illness
- You have acquired a high vocational degree in business administration or economics with a specialty in payroll administration / finance
- You hold an official payroll certification such as CPP Certified payroll professional, PDL or similar.
- You gathered 3-5 years of experience with (international) payroll preferably for NL, (DE and UK).
- You have sound financial knowledge and are skilled in analysis & reporting
- Advanced Excel skills / certification
- You have clear and strong communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- You are an Accurate, pro-active individual who thrives in a strong international team environment. You are dynamic and flexible with a good finance or figure agility
- You love working with systems
- You are strong in your analytical, structured thinking and can reflect that in detailed reports
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where you can work independently, exercise great time management and handle strict deadlines
Onze opdrachtgever is de moedermaatschappij voor een particuliere groep van bedrijven in Europa, Noord- en Latijns-Amerika en Azië. De Holding beheert de groep van ondernemingen die voornamelijk actief is in Retail, Real Estate en Private Equity Investment Management.