Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
Position Description and responsibilities:
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for managing the monthly payroll process. This includes salary data analyzing, processing, checking data input and output. Be the internal specialist for questions regarding the Dutch Payroll. He/She needs a strong financial background to be able to reconcile all payroll related GL accounts. The Payroll Specialist will support the Senior Payroll Specialist in developing and implementing payroll policy and procedures. Participates in projects, this can be related to further optimization of SAP payroll or other projects where needed. The Payroll Specialist is part of the HR team and reports into the Senior Payroll Specialist.
- Analyzing, processing of salary data, check input/output, review pay slips, corrections.
- Review payroll GL accounts and provide backup, manage filing, perform internal audits and/or prepare external audits (e.g. by tax authorities, soc sec authorities).
- Lease car administration
- Handle wage seizures
- Wage tax filling
- Internal recharges of staff
- Support handling expat administration (hypotax, tax filling, insurance documentation)
- Assist in projects especially the SAP payroll related.
- Responsible for payroll related queries
- Provide pro-forma calculations to support HR colleagues in relation to new hires and employee queries.
- Create payroll reports as required
- Maintain current knowledge of payroll best practice
- Other tasks may be added
Excellent employee benefits.