Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
Purpose of the role:
Ensure that proper payslip/annual statement is available to all employees in accordance with the
employers (legal) regulation and guidelines. As part of the (local) PeoplePoint Team, the PY Expert focus is on the end-to-end Payroll process
ensuring smooth services to employees and managers.
- Resolve employee and line manager requests with adequate and clear explanations regarding payslip and related matters that could not be resolved by service providers
- Answer complex questions that are not handled by the service providers
- Ensure proper implementation of (legal) employers’ obligations to external parties and service agreements with internal departments in the area of salaries and benefits (eg early retirees)
- Knowledge transfer to third parties
- Clean order check
- Participation in audits
- Forecasting: monthly net outgoing amounts (salary related), financial consequences Increase/ decrease wage tax and social insurance contributions
- Calculate, forecasting financial consequences of changes in employer (legal) regulations, increase/decrease income tax and social insurance
- Solve differences between salary and general ledger
- Ensures that the Payroll provider is working with the right employers and employees percentages/amounts
- Various salary related activities that are not outsourced/offshored
- Participation in projects
- Capturing data/questions etc. in registration system
- SPOC (for example cafeteria system, impats, WIA, WGA, Pension etc.)
- Deliver special requests (also called special/non standard cases)
- Analyse request and check (historical) data
- Perform all calculations
- Validate and execute decision tree
- Data entry for all transactions for non active employees (e.g. VUT/pre- pensioners)
- Maintain personnel files
Contacts and context:
The PY Expert reports hierarchical and function to the Supervisor of PeoplePoint. Interactions with managers, employees and third parties. Interactions with the ES Operation team:
- Work closely with other HR-colleagues
- Constructive and proactive collaboration with colleagues in and outside the home team
- Is encouraged to spot process improvement and raise appropriate change request
- Continuing work on their own development, both professionally and in terms of competencies
- Can be involved in root causes analysis and change assessment on request from the PeoplePoint support team
- Can be involved to work with the GBU SDM to ensure delivery quality corresponds to customer
Experience and expertise required for the role:
For this role an HBO level (thinking and working level) is required and at least 5 years of experience in a comparable (advisory) role within a large organization is needed. Has strong background as an
HR Shared Service employee and has experience with cross-border services.
The employee is in procession of the diploma PDL and VPS.
Competence required for the role:
The PY Expert has to be able to execute a substantial of complex professional or specialized activities in different situations (for different countries), continuous improvement driven, cooperates well , attention to detail, integer, is very disciplined, adapts well in a changing environment (can deal with changes within the company), participates in cross-border projects, is stress resistant, works accurately, has the ability to keep an overview on current affairs, knows how to set priorities properly, is analytical and can cope well with figures, focuses on quality and results.
For the rolegood communication skills, both oral and written, in Dutch and English is necessary.
Our client is an international campany specialised in Digital Services. They deliver globally IT-services in 4 specific areas: Consulting & Systemintegration, Managed Operations & BPO, Cloud Operations, Big Data & security solutions.
Evelien Kootstra - Coppes