Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
We are looking for an international Payroll Specialist. This is a new position, which is based at the Company`s office in the Netherlands. As an International Payroll Specialist you will be part of the HR team, consisting of 6 colleagues who manage Global HR and the payroll for the offices in London, New-York, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Shanghai and Dubai. You will report to the HR manager, who is based in Hilversum
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of international/ foreign payrolls. The employment mutations are provided by HR admin team and employees in the various countries.
- Coordinate and finalize payrolls for payment approvals with the support of third party stakeholders.
- Ensures effective customer service to all levels of employees and management by answering questions and solving payroll related issues in a timely, professional and accurate manner.
- Works proactively with the HR team in the opening of new offices abroad and all other daily issues.
- Track and process relocation payments as needed
- Harmonize and standardize the way we account for payroll related matters throughout our entities
- Maintain and monitor compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Coordinate all relocation payments , insurances and tax obligations for employees seconded to other offices of the company.
- Ensure efficient and high quality execution of payroll processes and meet the deadlines
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations;
- Develop (ad hoc) financial and operational reports as needed
- Look after payroll specific queries from employees
- Look after payroll procedures & internal controls
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as required
- 5 years of experience working in an international payroll environment
- Relevant education (PDL degree and a VPS); bachelor degree
- Available for a 32-40 hours working week
- Preferably experience in payroll for Americas, Asia and Middle East
- Preferable knowledge of Exact Globe
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes
- Proactive approach towards issues
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits Consultant
Do you want to develop yourself after obtaining your VPS? Then the CBC education really is something for you!
Fast growing international company in digital media.