Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
As Payroll Administrator you are responsible for the payroll administration process - (UNIT 4) - and related administrative tasks for the shore-based staff and part of the seafaring staff. You are the first point of contact for payroll matters. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you form part of a team taking care of account administration throughout the company. You work in a timely, structured and accurate manner, process financial and confidential transactions and resolve ad-hoc issues. You interact closely with the HR department and support the HR Officers and HR Administrator with any matters related to payroll administration.
Your tasks include:
- Monthly payroll to provide high quality payroll service for the shore-based staff and seafaring staff, with the aim of paying all employees accurately and on time (two payroll calendars).
- Support the HR department with correct execution of laws and regulations (tax and social security).
- Keeping yourself, Finance and HR department up to date with changes in social security/taxes and all wage and tax requirements and monitoring the effect of these changes on the company.
- Expat payroll and tax issues/social contribution. Apply for 30% regulation or E-101/A1 statement.
- Provides all other expat and impat support (practical issues, compensation & benefits etc.).
For this position we are looking for a motivated professional with a Higher Vocational Education diploma (MBO+) or Bachelor degree, preferably supplemented with a PDL diploma. You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within an international company. Experience with seafaring staff is an advantage. Excellent communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English, both written and spoken, are essential.
the company provides seagoing transportation services and engineering & support solutions. The headquarter is located in Breda (the Netherlands), the company employs about 4,000 professionals in offices around the world and on board a diverse fleet of approximately 200 vessels. The organisation is active in the following business segments: livestock carriers; offshore-support vessels; offshore installation, maintenance and engineering services; dry-cargo vessels; container vessels; product/chemical tankers; asphalt/bitumen tankers; car carriers and vessel-management services.
Evelien Kootstra - Coppes