Vervuld, u kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
The rol of International HR & Payroll Specialist is a fulltime position based in the office in Amsterdam-IJburg, the Netherlands. In this position you will be part of a team, consisting of 6 colleagues who manage international HR & payroll for the global costumers. You will be reporting to the HR & Payroll Advisers and the CEO.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of specific legal, tax and social security duties.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of payrolls. The employment mutations are provided by HR team and employees in the various countries.
- Coordinate and finalize payrolls for payment approvals with the support of third party stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient and high-quality execution of payroll processes and meet the deadlines.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory payroll related tax filings and payments are made.
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reports as needed.
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees.
- Safeguard payroll procedures & internal controls and support requests from audit partner.
- Undertake any ad hoc projects, as required.
As an International HR & Payroll Specialist you have the folowing qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an international payroll/accounting environment.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in payroll for EMEA region; France and/or German payroll experience.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member.
- Ability to manage fast pace environment.
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes.
- Proactive approach towards issues.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The organisation provides international HR & Payroll services to (inter-)national companies with globally employed personnel. They started as a home office in 2004 and has grown into a well-established company with a dedicated team of professionals. To support our international clients, they are looking for an International HR & Payroll Specialist (Dutch and English speaking).
If you are passionate to make a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, have a closer look at this job opening.
The organisation offers a sophisticated, dynamic and motivated work environment. They strive to exceed the expectations of the costumers by maximizing efficiency of the processed. Their scale and scope and high standards of quality makes them a great place to work.
The maximum gross salary for this position is € 50.000,- on annual base.
Evelien Kootstra - Coppes